Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Story

Hi my name is Amber. Im almost 21 and I have 3 beautiful children. 2 of them are step kids. Cayden is my oldest and he is almost 6. Adley is my middle daughter and she is almost 4. my youngest is Gabriela and she is 2 months and a week. I am married to a wonderful man named Jeremy. I met him in 2004 on a greyhound bus headed from South Carolina to Kenosha Wi where i was going to see my friends. He called me when I returned at my job in August and we started dating August 16th 2004. We moved in together October 6th 2004 and on October 26th 2004 found out I was pregnant. We then moved from South Carolina to Texas where we reside now. I lost my baby due to miscarraige January of 2005. In may of 2006 my brother and his girlfriend had a beautiful baby girl...and in July of 2006 i found out i was pregnant agian. Everyone says being pregnant was the best feeling in the world but I hated it. I was miserable my entire pregnancy. i was hospitalized for morning sickness. Then I got sciatica which I cant really explain what it is all I can say is that my back, butt and legs were constantly sore. March finally came (my due date was march 11th 2007) and March 4th I started having contractions and what do you know I was in early labor. My contractions were 5 minutes apart but were not strong enough to dialate me. I was sent home to wait it out till my doc appointment on the 5th. well that came and doc said to return to hospital if contractions were the same or worse on tuesday. So the 6th i returned to the hospital and skipping all the details i had her at 548 pm. so thats my story. well the shortest version of it. lol.

No comments: