Saturday, May 19, 2007

Milestones

Gabriela has been sleeping through the night now since the 12th of may. She has symptoms of teething and it's bugging her bad. She has been fussy the past few days now. I gave her a bath tonight and she started kicking her legs and splashing then she would stop and look at me and smile and do it again. I think I taught her that the other night when I gave her a bath because I wanted her to learn how to do something other than just lay there, so I took her arms and legs and started wiggling them and making her splash and then today she did it on her own. She also has been doing weird things. I swear baby's can still see angels. My daughter will stare into space and start laughing and smiling and then reach her hands up and opening and closing her hands like she is trying to grab something. It really freaks me out. I know that her nanny is always with her, but i dont like that she is reaching in to thin air and smiling and laughing. Well, I'll be in Houston and Missourri for the next week at least, hopefully a little longer. I need the help...I need the sleep and I know that at least there I will get help long enough to take a nap with out and grief from anyone.

No comments: