Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My scrap book page

So,I made a page on what i cherish the most...and it just happens to be my mommys love...Here is the journaling...and all the little phrases at the bottom are the little cutouts that are scattered all over my page...I love this page too.



My Mother’s love,
My mother’s love is like the Never Ending Song. “It goes on and on my friends”. My mother can show her love in many different ways. When we were younger she would tell us “No” to everything that would and could harm us. She was my protector against all evil, my shoulder to cry on through break ups, fights, deaths and even when I was in trouble. She always listened and always put her 2 cents in even if we didn’t want it. My mother took in so many of our friends even if they weren’t the best influence. She was “Mom” to all the kids especially 2. We lost those 2 to suicide and she never got that close to any kids, but she never pushed them away. I remember a few kids that she told me was a bad influence and warned me about but she never told me I couldn’t be their friend. Growing up my mom was my closest, dearest friend. I could and would tell her everything. Yes, she would get mad, hurt and even disappointed but she was always there for me. I pierced my belly button and I was so scared to tell her, so I wrote her a note while her friends were there so she couldn’t get too mad. She was so angry with me…and probably a little disappointed, but she never made me take it out. She made me live with the pain and discomfort for a while. Now that I am grown, married and have 3 kids, she is still my best friend. I still tell her everything; even stuff a mother probably does not want to hear. Even though she is 1000 or more miles away I still cry to her when I need to and I still call her when I just need a friend. When I went into early labor, she was so excited but told me she could not be there, that work wouldn’t let her. I said 4 magic words…”I need my mommy”, and what do you know, she was there 18 hours later. She was sleep deprived and stinky (LOL) from not taking a shower but she held my hand through it all. Even when I was screaming at her to get away from me and leave me alone, she was still there. It meant the world to me. She means the world to me and even though we can make each other mad, I know she will always love me. My mother’s love is something I will cherish for the rest of my life. Who is this wonderful woman you ask…(Verda) Robin Orene Novak, a woman of many faces.

GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS….

A MOTHER’S LOVE IS FOREVER

A MOTHER WILL NEVER STOP LOVING THEIR CHILD

BEST FRIENDS

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ce to make your Amber....It's not nice to make your momma cry on your 21st birthday. Especially when you are her youngest of babes! Thank you for the tribute...Love ya
Mom
Robin
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Happy Birthday!! I found my way here from your mom's blog...great and sweet page!

Jan said...

This is so sweet, Amber, and I can see even more what a wonderful person your mom is!
Jan