Wednesday, June 20, 2007

challenges

So I joined my mom's scrapbooking group and they had an online challenge. There are 4 of them and they had to be completed before june 30th so i thought i would post the journaling on here along with the pics....

(through the eyes of a child)
What’s the funniest thing I do?
Ellie: Tickle me
What’s my favorite T.V show?
Ellie: That’s so Raven
How tall am I?
Ellie: 5’2
What’s my favorite thing to do?
Ellie: Change poopy diapers
What makes me sad?
Ellie: When the T.V is broken
What makes me laugh?
Ellie: Daddy
How much time do I spend on the phone?
Ellie: Twice a week
Am I a better driver than dad/ mom/ grandpa?
Ellie: No
What do I do when you’re at school each day?
Ellie: Take care of Gabriela
What should I be famous for?
Ellie: Taking care of kids…you have 3 of them
Amber and Ellie 06/16/07






















(Asking Ellie)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Ellie: Chef
How do you help around the house?
Ellie: I do the dishes
What are you most afraid of?
Ellie: Bugs
Who was your first crush?
Ellie: Isn’t that kind of personal?
What childhood story does family and friends still tease you about?
Ellie: When I was born I was a cone head
Which family vacation was your favorite?
Ellie: When we went to San Antonio
What does your bedroom look like?
Ellie: It’s really messy right now
What is your greatest talent?
Ellie: Making people Laugh
What was the nicest thing your parents ever did for you?
Ellie: Brought me into the world
Amber and Ellie 06/16/07














(2 by 2)
Two every day things I can’t live without
Gabriela and Pepsi
Two of my favorite songs
Don’t Take the Girl and Don’t Laugh at Me
Two things I want to do before I die
Go to France or Italy and Go on a cruise
Two things I worry about
My friends and family
Two stores I shop at
Wal-Mart and target
Two things that scare me
Clowns and spiders
Two snacks I could eat everyday
Anything chocolate and any kind of melon
Two people I would be lost without
Jeremy and Gabriela
Two nicknames I’ve been given
Sis and Ber-Ber
Next two places I want to go on vacation
South Carolina and San Antonio
Amber 06/16/07















(All about Amber)
If I hadn’t become a MOM I might have GONE CRAZY!
If I hadn’t RODE THE BUS, I would have never met JEREMY!
If I hadn’t learned to DRIVE, I would never have gotten my DRIVER”S LICENSE!
My PORCELAIN DOLLS are my most prized possession.
My ability to LISTEN is one of my greatest skills.
If asked, my family will say my greatest accomplishment is HAVING GABRIELA AFTER HAVING A MISCARRAIGE.
I’m sorry that I will never see KELLY again.
My life would be easier if I got my CREDIT fixed.
I would be happier if I never saw another BARNEY CARTOON again. Amber 06/16/07

No comments: